Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Thursday, August 30, 2012

About me

I received a message asking me to tell a little more about myself on this blog, so I decided to steal a little survey from a blog that I enjoy reading, Air Force Wife Life
 
Getting to Know Me from A-Z

Age: 26
Bedtime: Ususally sometime between 9 and 11. Depending on baby girl and if I'm  too engrossed in a book to sleep.
College: Arizona State - Bachelor's, Grand Canyon University - Master's.
Dogs: Duke the Bloodhound. He's a rescue and a crazy boy, but a total sweetheart.
But my childhood dog, Bailey the Chow, holds a special place in my heart. Just ask Duke. I'm constantly comparing him to Bailey. Poor thing.
Everyday Necessity: Books! And showers. Unless I'm camping...
From: The great state of Arizona
Gold or Silver?: White Gold
Holiday: 4th of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Ice Cream: Something I used to love but never eat these days.
Job Title: Property Claims Adjuster. Mom. Wife.
Karaoke Go-To Song: I don't sing (in public), but my favorite is to hear Curtis sing "Simple Man".  
Live: Florida Panhandle
Movie: Too many to list. I pretty much like everything from chick flicks to Action.
Night or Morning Person?: Both. Or maybe neither?
Outdoors Lover?: You betcha. I spent my childhood 4-wheeling all over AZ and CO. Now that I'm in Florida (and just down the road from the beach), I hope to spend more time outdoors and less time chained to my desk.
Pet Peeves: Poor grammar! Especially the phrase "I seen..." Ugh.
Quirks: OCD. That pretty much covers it.  
Restaurant: My Momma's kitchen! 
Sports: Football, Hockey, Boxing
Teams: I'll always support the AZ Cardinals, but that isn't always easy.
Urban or Rural?: Rural. I love the convenience of the city, but prefer to spend my time and raise my children (well, child) outside the main city.
Vacation: I love to travel. But now that I find myself 2000 miles from home, I'm sure my vacations will be spent in the Grand Canyon State.
Weather: I love the sunshine and heat. Yes, heat. I'm whatcha call a desert rat people. My favorite thing is when it rains in the desert. It rains much more often here in Florida, but it isn't the same. It doesn't smell the same or even feel the same (too cold!). Nothing like the smell of wet dirt in the desert.
Xtra Special Fact About You: Yeesh...I have no idea! I guess I'm not that xtra special!
Yogurt (Fro-yo) Toppings:  Not really my thing.
Zoo Animal: White tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment