Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Monday, October 29, 2012

Stretchy pants

For the last year I've been wearing all things stretchy. Stretchy tees, yoga pants, jeans with no zippers, etc. At first it was awesome. If I had been able to eat anything, I could have eaten a buffet full and my pants still would have fit. Fast forward a year, when I'm no longer pregnant, and no longer enjoying my zipperless pants, and I have some serious shopping to do.

Since I still have 12 a few pounds to go, I'm focusing on tops, not bottoms. Here are a few of my recent purchases:

I bought the top, but actually like the look of the leggings.
Not sure I would like them on me, but they look great on the model.

I bought this sweater in black and cream. It's so darn comfy. I just love it.


 
I did cave in and buy these lovely twill pants.
 
 
I picked up a few other things, but all of these items came from Forever 21. I purchased a jacket, 4 sweaters, and 2 pairs of pants for less than $100. That's my kind of shopping. And just in time for our trip to Virginia in a couple of weeks. Now I just need a few accessories to pull it all together. Feels good to shop in the normally proportioned person department!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's an awesome shopping trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are to-die for! How old is your little girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's 5 months. And getting so darn big. :(
    I bought the pants in mint and peach. I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete