Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall

I have been a little MIA here lately. We've been busy, but I will owe an apology to the family members who come here for an update on our lives now that we're too far away to just drop by and visit. Here's what we've been up to lately:

FALL

As much as I love the heat and freedom (more imagined than real) of summer, I also love the change in seasons. I love packing away the shorts and tank tops and pulling out my boots and cozy sweaters. I've never lived anywhere where it gets really cold, but I still enjoy the coziness of the season. I can't quite fit into my favorite fall clothes just yet (almost there!), but for now I'm happy to have my house decorated with pumpkins and various Halloween stuff.

I also LOVE that football is back, and David and I are spending Sundays, Monday nights, and Thursday evenings catching as many games as possible. The downside is that we can hardly stay up late enough to finish the night games now that we're on EST. I did, however, stay up to catch the end of the Jets v. Texans game last night. And yes, Tebow should get more play time.

HOUSE

I was excited just to get it cleaned and decorated this past weekend! I'm still working on a few projects, but the biggest is the nursery. I need a few more of those lovely 3M strips to finish hanging pictures, and then I just need a crib. Almost finished. Once we have the crib (maybe sooner) I'll be moving Tennessee into her own room. I was going to do it this past weekend, but just never got around to it.

TENNESSEE

Speaking of Miss Tennessee, she has grown like crazy over the past couple of weeks. Not so much physically as mentally. Her coordination has greatly improved and she is now much more interesting in toys, as well as anything that moves, lights up or plays music. She is still primarily eating formula, but I'm also throwing in some baby food to help keep her full. We tried the baby cereals and no matter how I fix them, they don't agree with her. Poor thing.

1 comment: