Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

Sorry for the picture dump, but I have a couple of weeks to catch up on!

Christmas comes and goes so quickly, doesn't it? We prolonged out Christmas a bit by first celebrating with my family in Arizona, then coming home to Florida for Christmas Day. I wish I could have spent Christmas Day in AZ, since no family loves Christmas like my family, but I am grateful for the 4.5 days (nowhere near long enough!) I had back home.




 




 
 

We crammed a lot of family and friends into those few days, but I am anxious to get back and spend more time with the people I love. The pics are all out of order, but were all taken in AZ.

 
                       


 
Christmas Day in our house got a late start since Tennessee slept until about 10. She had stayed up until about midnight the night before, and we joked that she was waiting up for Santa. It actually worked out well since it gave me time to make breakfast (biscuits and sausage gravy). Mmm.

Tennessee woke up during breakfast, and I snapped this picture of her playing on her floor mat:

 
Look at this happy face!

We opened presents after breakfast, none of which were purchased by me! Our family sent so many awesome gifts for Miss Tennessee that I didn't have to. And David and I decided not to do gifts for each other, but to simply purchase a few things we each wanted over the last couple of months. I got some new clothes to fit my post-baby body, and David got a bunch of gaming stuff. 
 
 
After presents we got dinner started in the crock pot. Around lunch time we made my mom's homemade eggnog recipe (the only eggnog I can drink) and spent the rest of the day eating, watching movies, and enjoying our first Christmas as a family of three.
 
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. Bring on 2013!
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! I love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete