Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Day

I finally found a new babysitter for my sweet little girl! I have been less than happy with the daycare situation we had before, but was having a hard time finding anyone around me who watches infants. Toddlers? No problem. Infants? Good luck. I've been continuously checking in at all the resources around us, and no one ever had a spot open for an infant. Until now.

I can't tell you how good it felt to fire her old babysitter Friday morning when I dropped Tennessee off. I was nice about it, because I needed her to watch Tennessee for the remainder of the day, but I'm so glad I did! It was the perfect day to do it, too. It seemed as if every day I took T there I heard more family drama that I absolutely did not want my daughter around.

Long story short, yesterday was the first day at a new daycare. Tennessee was so happy when I picked her up - and so was I! One of the dads was picking up his little girls (whose names are ones we considered for Tennessee) and playing with Tennessee when I walked in. So nice to be surrounded by happy people. All of the other kids in this daycare are part time, so Tennessee was the only one going to be there today. My guess is she'll be as spoiled there as she is at home. And I'm ok with that.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found a better daycare situation for Tennessee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found a good day care situation for her!

    ReplyDelete