Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Office Reveal

I FINALLY finished up painting my office, and am nearly done with it - for now. I know I'll want to keep adding things to make it more personal, but right now I am just so pleased with the difference from what it looked like when we moved in, to what it looks like now.

Here's the before:




And the After:

Baby girl on my mousepad.
The postcard on the top is from my brother. He sent it to me, just to say hello, 
from somewhere in Nevada while he was on the road. Love him!

Pics from my bachelorette party.

Still need to hang the blinds.

 
My trusty treadmill.


My original plan for room was to be gray with a stencil up one wall. Funny what happens when the paint counter messes up your order and you get both gray and light blue paint. This paint is called "Galactica" from Olympic.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great, I love the curtains. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found them at Target -my favorite store.

    ReplyDelete