Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Recap

I swear the weekends go by ten times faster than any other two days in the week. I managed to get quite a bit done this weekend despite recovering from whatever it was Tennessee had. After spending a few days holding, rocking and soothing my sick baby, I guess I should have expected to get sick. I used the last of my PTO, which kinda sucks, but I'll be able to earn enough between now and December for my trip home to Phoenix.

I managed to get my nails done, go to the eye doctor, go grocery shopping, find a new Chinese food place that delivers (!) and watch plenty of football. I wasn't that impressed with the nail place I went to. I'll try a different place next time, but I have a feeling it's going to be one of those things that's just better done in Phoenix. Like local news. Phoenix seriously has the best local news production. No wonder our broadcasters win awards every year.

Don't you love this pattern? It's my wallet.
 
My eyes are loving my new contacts. I got a new prescription which was pretty much the same as before, only my eyes are now two different prescriptions. Before they were always the same. Whatever. I'm just happy I got new contacts and am no longer being poked in the eye occasionally by what felt like shards of glass. I'd been wearing my last pair for five months longer than the recommended two weeks. Don't tell my Momma...

P.S.
Tennessee got a new toy. Check her out:


2 comments:

  1. I can relate with always having the same prescription in both eyes, mine was the same for 10 years and then changed ugh so I finally said forget it and got lasik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've considered it. Maybe I'll do it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete