Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Rough Day

My sweet little 3.5 month old baby girl is sick. She was home with her dad yesterday while I was working, and we kept noticing her sneezing more than usual. She has always sneezed a lot, but not like this. Then the coughing started. After every sneeze came a cough. She just kept getting more and more congested. Poor thing. When I put her down for the night (she always sleeps through the night) she only slept for an hour before she woke up screaming. She's never one to cry, so I knew she was really hurting. David and I took turns rocking her since it was the only thing that calmed her down. She threw up a couple times, and David and I were just heartbroken we couldn't make it all better for her. None of us got much rest last night, so we scrapped our plans to work on the house and ended up staying home just hanging out. We spent most of the evening watching VH1s countdown of the too 100 songs from 2000-2010. "Crazy in Love" from Beyonce and Jay Z was #1. I also made yummy Mexican stuffed shells for dinner. David told me I should make them more often. He's a picky eater, so that's success in my book! Especially after last night when I made chicken quesadillas and he told me I was killing him with goodness after he asked what made them so good and I said "butter". The house projects will just have to wait for another day. Right now my baby girl and sanity all depend on me getting some rest.

1 comment: