Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Another weekend down

Lots of Momma and Tennessee time this weekend! David was out Friday night and he spent all day yesterday doing some upgrades to his truck. So Miss Tennessee and I drove to Destin (about 40 min away) for some shopping and lunch. Nothing crazy since she's teething and wasn't feeling all that great, but it felt good to get out. We went to Old Tyme Pottery and picked up a few decorations for the house, then I grabbed a sandwich from Callahans Restaurant and Deli (to go - it was packed in there!), then Target because it was right next door and I love that place.

This morning we made a family trip to Lowe's and had lunch at Rio Bravo since we've been trying to find decent Mexican food around here. Well, it was just OK. Better than the other local joint, but nothing compared to Arizona. I miss all the hole-in-the-wall Mexican food places there. The best thing about this place was they had fresh made chips and tortillas, and a decent sized menu. We'll have to go back and try some other stuff, but so far it was good but kinda plain. Ah well.

It's been football ever since we got home. David went out for the first game, but made it home to watch the Ravens' game since he knew he would be loud and pissy if they weren't playing well. Lucky for us both, they WON. I'm so excited for the Super Bowl! And even more excited that hockey season is back. Go Coyotes! I'm watching them play Chicago now, but it's bed time for me since I have to work tomorrow. Womp womp womp. I hope all of you get to enjoy the extra day off!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! :) I'm a sucker for Target.

    ReplyDelete