Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Playoffs

Where do the weekends go??

Friday night David and I stopped by our neighbor's house for a birthday party. They have a 4 month old boy, and this was really the first time he and Tennessee got to check each other out. They were a little standoffish at first, but then only had eyes for each other. All of the adults were all making jokes about arranged marriages. :) We didn't stay long since T usually crashes around 8:30, but wanted to at least make an appearance. I'm so glad we did.

Yesterday was one of those days that just slips by. I had intended to do so much, but in reality I think all I accomplished was some online shopping at Hobby Lobby, a little laundry, and ?? David fell asleep early last night so it was just me and the munchkin for the night.

Today, as with most Sundays, is all about football. We met up with some of David's coworkers, none of which had I met in person before, at a local bar/restaurant. We took separate cars since I figured Tennessee could only handle the noise for so long. She did great and we stayed for the whole game. Once it was over, we got a pizza to go and T and I headed home. David is still out with the guys.

David is a big Ravens fan, so we were happy they won and are making into the next round. We are both a little sad that Ray Lewis is retiring this year, but I can't say I blame him. Tennessee and I are now home and watching the Seahawks/Redskins game, and I am pretending I don't have school work and homework waiting for me before I go to bed. Coffee anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment