Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Monday, January 28, 2013

Crisis Averted?

Well, I spent my work breaks today searching for someone new to take care of Tennessee. NO. SUCH. LUCK. So, plan B, I called my cousin who is so amazing that she's going to fly cross country to be my sitter. At least for the forseeable future. It isn't a permanent fix, but it gives me more time to find someone who could be more permanent. Not only am I happy to have a weight off my shoulders, I'm excited to see my cousin!! I called her tonight to make sure the date I was booking the flight for would work, and found it sort of ironic that she's actually on vacation in FL right now, about 5 hours from where we live. So she'll fly home to AZ and then have a few days before turning around and flying back to FL. Can't thank her enough.

Also, we did it. I caved and we bought a tv for the bedroom. Not just any tv, an enormous, 55" tv. We have a 55" LED in the living room, and ended up with a 55" LCD for the bedroom. Best Buy had an awesome sale and with tax and everything we paid less than $600. The LCD isn't as good as the LED, but we're extremely happy with it. The only time I notice a difference in quality is if we're watching something with really dark shadows. The blacks aren't quite as crisp. Still amazing quality, though. Now I just need to get my bedroom redone so I can finally post pictures of it!

1 comment:

  1. That is so amazing that your cousin is going to come help. Family is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete