Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

So close

One of my favorite places to eat in Arizona was Paradise Bakery. Yes, it's a chain, but their chicken salad sandwich is AMAZING! I usually ate it about once every couple of weeks, and even more when I was pregnant. When we moved to FL I was hoping to find a place with a good cs sandwich, but wasn't having any luck. Panera, the east coast version of Paradise Bakery, does the grape thing. See, I'm a bit of a chicken salad snob, and I absolutely hate when places put grapes in it. Just not my thing. So I kept looking.

Last night, I didn't want to cook dinner since I have yet to make it to a grocery store, and I didn't want "fast food". So I told David I wanted to try this smoothie place by us that has sandwiches and such. We looked it up online, Tropical Smoothies, and they actually have a lot to choose from. I, of course, ordered the chicken salad sandwich and surprisingly enough, it was pretty decent. Not as good as PB, but the best I've had out here so far. I'll be going back for it and to try some other stuff on the menu.

Sorry this post is all about food, but it's a BIG deal!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love Tropical Smoothie, they have them in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had them in Arizona, too, I just never went to one. I guess because I was a sucker for Paradise and Jamba Juice. Since neither of those are where I am now, Tropical Smoothie will likely be getting a lot of business from me. :)

    ReplyDelete