Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Friday, January 25, 2013

Wait and See

As a military spouse, you get used to living your life on a "wait and see" agenda. Things change quickly, and you never quite feel like you know where you're going to be next month.

Currently, David is waiting for possible deployment news, and I'm waiting to see if I'm taking a different position with my company, or possibly leaving them all together in the next couple of months. If I leave my job I would need to find another job within a few months, hopefully something part-time so I can spend more time with my munchkin.

If that isn't enough, I found out this afternoon that our newly found babysitter just got a job that she really wants, and is starting February 11th. Which is also my birthday. So now I'm back at square one. And I have until February 11th to figure it out. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Oh geez! So much going on all at once. Praying everything works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! That's a lot of stuff going on. I pray that everything works out, you find a part-time position that you love, and that you get a sitter in time for your birthday! February babies are the best btw, ;-)... My birthday is only a few short days after yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete