Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Friday, January 25, 2013

Weekend plans

Damn Best Buy and their sale ads! I got an email this morning that Best Buy was having a big sale today and tomorrow only. Well, David and I have been looking for a second tv to put in our bedroom. I'm somewhat against the idea because I don't like to think that our lives revolve around tv that much, but he really wants it. He actually had a couple of good reasons why it's a good idea, so I caved.

We're going down to Destin to do some shopping when we get off work tonight. And we just might have to stop by our new favorite restaurant for an early dinner first.

I guess the new tv will be the first step in overhauling our master bedroom. We haven't done a thing to it since we moved in, so it's my next priority. Paint, new bed, new rug, and who knows what else to come! I'll keep ya'll posted.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny I thought the TV was a bad idea in our bedroom but to be honest we don't really even watch it that much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will probably end up being the tv my husband plays video games on.

      Delete