Me and Hubby

Me and Hubby

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Yahtzee!

I'm always looking for new ways to entertain our little family besides just watching tv. Which, unless there's a football game on or something good on HGTV, I could really care less about. Hubby, on the other hand, LOVES tv and thinks there should be one in every room of the house. He also gets really frustrated with me when I do puzzle books or something of the like while we're watching something. I can't help it! I'm a multitasker. :)

I got a new phone on New Years' (love it!), and David decided to download Yahtzee so we could play together. Well, it's actually "Dice with Friends", but we've been playing pretty regularly. I have to admit it's nice to play a few games after Tennessee goes to sleep or see that it's my turn when I'm on work breaks. We're pretty competitive so it's nice to play a game that's basically all about luck, with a minor amount of skill.

2 comments:

  1. I need to download this! :) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to games like that too! Our favorite is Scramble with Friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete